Monday, August 30, 2004

I am fasting today. Andini & Maimunah also are fasting too. Woke up around 5am today. Fry some Eggs & Chicken.


Did some shopping on Friday after work. Buy some clothings for myself. Feels great after doing some shopping. Shopping always make me feels great. Especially after the stressness. I even brought myself a new Headset for my hp. The old ones spoil so now can listen to music back. :) :) :)


Went for my Saturday class as normal. Making jewellery. Learn to do the bracelet. Then head to East Coast to met the other 4 colleagues of mine. There were suppose 12 of us. But last minute the others did not come due to few reasons. 2 of them played the roller blade while the other 3 of us just sit down n have a simple chats. Then we have Dinner at the East Coast Village. The food there are not good. I had Mee HongKong. We all also order some Satay. It is also not nice. Reached home around 9.30pm


On Sundays, accompany my parents to 2 different weddings. Both are at the community Centre around Bedok. First time i went to wedding that held at Community Centre. Can say the place there is stuffy for wedding occasions. The 1st one is my uncle from my mum's side. There were a few actors & actresses. Suhaimi, Lukman & Haney were there. Haney Hadad look more prettier than she is on the TV. She came with her mum & sista. Then the 2nd wedding is my dad's friend. So most of the guests there are teachers. Met 1 of the Ping Yi teachers. He never teach me n my sis but because he knew my dad thats how he knew us. We have a quick talk. Nice to met an old teacher who still remember students.


1st September will be Teacher's day. I forgot all about it till Andini told me that on Wednesday, they on holiday. Suddenly it reminds my form teacher of Sec 1 & 2. He can still remember me n my name too. :) N because of that he is still my favourite teacher too. hehehehehe


My body feeling aching today. I think i need a good massage. I saw some good spa treatments at the Magazine. hmmm Maybe can ask Maimunah or my mum to go along with me...hmmm


Talked to him again yesterday. He really trying hard to save the relationship between us. Haiz... I am still not sure whether to continue or not. I just told him that i need more alone. I am still confused....Haiz.....


No comments: