Friday, September 10, 2004

End of night with crying again. Haiz....I think i cry for nearly 2 hrs....In the end i am tired n sleep....Luckily no one at the room. Maimunah & Andini went for their tuition.


Feels a bit better after crying out yesterday night. But i am still feeling down n dissapointed with everything. Haiz....I learn that sometimes chances were not given a few times. You only have 1 chance n you have to make full use of it. If not you will lose everything that you want or like. Try hard not to think all about this things. My left hand start to aching from my shoulder. My heart has a bit of feeling painful. Maybe too much stress n thinking. Haiz...


I have check the work vacancy in certain countries. Well, it look attempting to go but i am not sure if i can make it through. hmmm Still deciding if i should go or not... I am planning too when is the best time to go if i decided to go....


No comments: