Monday, September 06, 2004

I am feeling so so tired n sleepy. Yeah my body feelings tired easily. Due to less sleep n rest. Due to stressness also. Haiz....


Class was as usual on Saturday. Ct1 could not make up for it. So i went there alone. Learn to make a necklace. Will took pitures of all my masterpiece of these days n posted up in here. Maybe anyone of you wants to order. :) hehehehe Then continue the class of intermediate which start next week for another 4 weeks. Will keep continuing the class now. I like it n it makes me have a new hobby now. :)


Little Aeishah is a bit grumpy on Saturday. She still having her flu. She do play around with us for a while before her grumpiness came. :) She will be 1 year old on 26 September and we all still have not decided what to give her as we keep buying her new clothes n toys. :) She get full attention from all of us....


Sunday was spend with my 3 siblings at Snow City. We have so much fun playing the slides n throwing snow at each other. The event was organised by RC in Jurong. We get to know about this after my mum's colleague inform this to his department. We went out of the house at 9.30am n head straight to Jurong East. We reached a bit early n had breakfast at Macdonald. Then walked a few minutes to the centre where we met the other participants. Four of us were put in the red group. At the end of the day our group won a few races n we win some souvenir. Farij n me win some lucky draw. I get a bowl of claypot while Farij get a bottle of Potpourri. We end at about 2.30pm which after that we went window shopping at Jurong before having Lunch at Delifrance. After Lunch, we head straight to home. All of us sleep in the train because too tired. Reached home nearly at 4.30pm. After 5.30pm, 4 of us fall asleep again. I continue to do my bracelet at night. Then had a conversation with my gf before went to sleep at 12.00am.




No comments: