Friday, September 17, 2004

I have to take leave soon or i will break down anytime. Haiz...But dont know when is the best time. Work is always packed. A lot of things needs to be done. Dont feel like leaving my colleague Eric to do all the job. He himself is pack with other stuff. Well i think i should think more about myself than others. The earliest is end of the month and the latest is early of next month then. Haiz....


It seems that time flies too fast for me. Next thing i knew is brand new day. Even at night i feels that time flies really really fast. I realise i sleep only for a few hours. I dont know when i will have a good sleep. Haiz....


Weekends is here. So soon. I am looking forward especially for my Jewellery Making class tomorrow. I have sold 2 bracelets to my colleague. Blue & Pink in colour. I try to took the pictures but it seems i can't took it. The picture seems a bit blur. Well will try harder to make it look nicer.


No comments: