Monday, September 20, 2004

I am fasting again today with Andini. Both of us did not wake up for "Sahur". So i told Andini if she can't hold on till evening just break the fast. For myself too i am not sure if i can hold on to evening. Just hope that i can then. InsyALLAH....


Spent the day at home the whole day yesterday. Upload the pictures n do some clearing on the folders at the PC at home. Thought of jogging yesterday evening but it rain heavily. So i just stick at home sitting in front of the PC doing my stuffs. I shall start my revision soon. My exams are coming in 2 months time.


My mum just remind me about Mainmunah, Aeisyah & Bro Zaidi's bithrdays. This weekends will be the 2 girls while my brother will be next Thursday. Have not decide what to buy for them. hmmm Shall start thinking about it soon....


No comments: