Wednesday, September 22, 2004

My colleague had been deployed for up to 3 months to help other Keppel company in Belgium. She will helping out the finance department there. Isnt that good? I wish i could do that too. Well hope it happens to me....I think i need that....


Looks like the next few days will be packed with some activities. I am doing some jewellery for a few ppl. Need to rush them out as i need to give them by this weekends. Haiz....Last minute request so have to catch with it soon.


Still have not buy Maimunah any gift yet. Looks like it will be a belated gift for her then. I think i shall buy her the Baju Kurung only instead of other stuffs. Hers is this Saturday while Aeisyah's is on Sunday. Still have not buy her anything yet too. Looks like saturday morning have to rush out to buy the gifts for both of them...


No comments: