Monday, September 13, 2004

For the 1st time i sleep while on the way to work this morning. Usually i will just play games from my hp or just look outside the windows. But today i am totally sleepy that i sleep. Nearly miss my bustop.


Yesterday was spend at the wedding at Simei. After half the day, Farij & Ana went home early. Left me, Andini & my parents of course. In the end, both me & Andini play with the small kids. It is a good to spend time with the kids rather than the adults....


Bro Zaidi & Kak Zana came over to the house after the wedding. They stay till 10.30pm n thats when i decide to go to sleep straight. But still feeling so sleepy...


My colleague is on Urgent leave today. Looks like a lot of work today. Hmmm It will be good as this will make me less sleepy....


No comments: