Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dont's have to vote yesterday as Chai Chee is under Marine Parade. So just spent the day at home doing my work. I bring back my laptop home. Manage to clear half of my pending work. Hope to finish another half today so that i can do other things tomorrow...InsyALLAH....


Congrats to my "Anak Sedara", Nor who "Nikah" on Friday. :) So happy for you although i only get to know it on the day itself. Manage to sms her early morning while on the way to work. She will be doing the "persandingan" this coming August. That one for sure will attend. :)


I sense that for the last few weeks, i been having a bad temper. My mood seems to be not good. I simply get angry easily. I admit that i am hot-tempered person but i seldom let ppl see that bad side of me. Most of the time, i control it but once i explore, it is very very bad...Maybe too many things happen at the same time. Haiz...Even now i am facing some financial problems again...Haiz...

No comments: