Friday, May 26, 2006

Tiring day today. But spent lesser time at work as i was out nearly half the day at customer's place to do simple training and short meeting too. Alhamdulilah it went well. But at the same time, i feel a bit frustrated that my colleague, Eric keep interrupting me along the way. I nearly lose my temper to him in front of the customer but i manage to controk it. I think i will need to talk to him face to face that he been irritating for the past few weeks. When he talk, he tend to shout although u are near him. He been quite different these few weeks. I thought he only did that to me, but it seems my other collague also face the same problem...


There will a big change in the company. It will be slowing change but not sure if things will work out or not....Haiz....I am getting worries actually as i dont know if the company will survive...Part of me wanna stay and part of me wanna leave. Haiz...

No comments: