Monday, May 15, 2006

I nearly forget to bring my laptop to work today. I was walking half way to the lift when i suddenly remember that i did bring my laptop home and by right i should bring it back to office today. Quickly went back home to take it. This is the 1st time i am so forgetful...Cannot imagine i really forgets it. No laptop to work on.


My back start to feel pain again. Haiz...Don't know why it keep feels pain lately. At first the pain came when i was having my menses last month but the pain is back when i just finish it. The doctor also can't figure out why. Haiz...


Will having a long meeting with my dept manager later. Basically to update individual of us on the work lately. A lot of things been happening too. Haiz...Just hope things will get better soon...InsyALLAH

No comments: