Sunday, May 14, 2006

Very very tired today....Helping mum cleans the fridge earlier. It is now full of her tupperware's container inside. hehehehe yeah she puts everything in them. Before she used a few only but now everything is in the container. It looks neater of course. BTW she also label all of them. hehehehe I told her ppl who is first time seeing our things inside will get the things easily as all are being label. :)


No celebration for mother's day today. As usual we all did not really celebrate it. Don't know why but we have not celebrate it since young. Furthermore she been having fever for the last few days. She been sleeping most of the time but yesterday & today, she manage to have some strength to do the cooking. I told her to let me do it but she still insist of doing them. So as usual, she do the cooking while we all help out.


BTW received sms from an old old gf. I think i did mention this old gf before. She getting married in July and now then she looked me up for help. I used to very closed to her. So closed that we are like sister. I dont know what i have done that she just getting further from me. Haiz...She ask my help for all the friends number which i don't have all.Most of them i contact through friendster only. So i simply told her their nicks and let her contact them directly. That's the best i can do for her cause i dont want to help more than that. Cause i am still hurt by what she did. She did not bother to explain or even say sorry at all. Another gf of mine say to ignore but i dont think i will ever do that to anyone. No matter how hurt i am, i still talk to you but not as close as last time i guess...

No comments: