Monday, May 22, 2006

Feeling so tired today. Couldn't sleep well. I keep turning right n left till 1 or 2 am before i fall asleep. I keep waking up in between. Haiz...I guess something bothering me and that makes me can't sleep at all...


By the way, he came back into my life. He been sms me for the past few weeks. Last Friday nite, he call me up to talk to catch up with lots of things. In the end, we plan to met up on Saturday. We did met up and had late Lunch together. It was nice meeting up and he did say that we may met up again. He say the next time might for movies or just hang our together like last time. Part of me feels happy but part of me feeling so insecure. I dont know if he wants to came back to be together or just as normal friends where he only needs me cause he feels lonely. I did ask but all he say that he miss me to be around him. Yeah i miss him too but i just feel dissapointed of what he did last time. He ends the relationship just because he not really sure of the relationship. Haiz...Maybe i will need to talk to him again about this if we met up again...For now, i just go with the flow...


Went to my ex-collague's home as his son is 1 month old. A lot of ex-collagues came over. Happy to saw everyone there. :) :) :) I realise how i miss the old times when we were all at old office, Far East Square. So many good things happen there. Of course nice food too. I came as early as 4pm till 6pm. Thought of staying till 5pm but waiting for my dear ex-colleague who were so late. Luckily he did not send me or i will be very very early too.


Bro Zaidi and family stay over. It was nice to have small kids at home. :) Get to play more with the 2 kids. :) Both of them were sick with flu.

No comments: