Friday, May 19, 2006

I still feeling sleepy. Thought of coming late to work today but they have arrange meeting at 9.30am later and it will be involve by our dept...If not i would have more sleep. And i have nite class tonight so confirmed i will be very tired later. And worst today will have another round of test paper. Been doing it 2 times. We need to answer at least 4 questions. Trust me all of them are very difficult. The most difficult paper i ever sit for. No MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) at all. Just hope i will do better this time around. InsyALLAH...


Someone been asking about my future. hmmm I dont know how to answer that at times. Cause i dont really plan most of the things. Sometimes i just have a thinking about something but i dont really make it happens most of the times. I just go with the flow. Yeah it is good if you can plan things but i find that planning doesn't happen accurately as what we want. So i dont put really bother at times....

No comments: