Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I am so sleepy today...Watch the drama "DIA" till 12.30am and as i predicted, both of Ivan & Dia finally get married at the end. But happen to Susi & Andi??? Not really good ending cause we do not know what happen to both of them. And Fifi too. What punishment she received??? Boring ending....


BTW parents finally decide to buy a new dining table after nearly 20 yrs using the old one. The table n chair began to drop off lately. That is why my parents decide to buy new one. So today we shall have new dinning table. :) :) :)


I received good news from my acting GM. I shall be getting performance bonus. I only will received it at the end of the year. Haiz...Looks like i shall be staying here longer then. hehehehehe I guess thats one of the reasons why they gave the money later. So make sure ppl stay longer. Will see how things goes as there will be a lot changes in coming weeks. Hope the changes is good for everyone. InsyALLAH...


Finally the results are out. Haiz I failed them again. I dont know whether i should gave up totally or try again. If try again means more money needed to pay for the class and of course the exams fee. I am still thinking but at the same time i am thinking of taking the LCCI in Call Centre course. Not sure yet as i am still trying to find out the details of the course first...

No comments: