Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am so tired....The last few days were madness. A lot of things needs to be done ASAP. Alhamdulilah almost all of them i manage to clear especially the urgent ones. With the help of the 2 temp gals of course. I get more things today. Hope u do it tomorrow or during the weekends...


Received a shocking ners on Monday. T1A GM is resigning. Yes he is leaving the company and his last day is today. I was quite shock when i heard it. Too speechless to say anything to him. I did not work closely with him but i still feel sad about it. Even though i don't like him most of the time, i still feel sad about it. I feel so loss suddendly. Maybe i scared that the company will close and i lost my job. Haiz i really don't know...I am a bit happy he is gone but at the same time i am feeling scared too. For the time being, a colleague of mine will be in-charge for now. Our parent company will be looking for a new GM. How soon it will be is still not known. Haiz...I just hope things will be ok...InsyALLAH...


On Tuesday, my parents say that they will be going to Malaysia till Sunday maybe. A few of our long distant relatives are sick. So they are rushing to there on Tuesday night itself. The past few days are parents free. :) :) :)


I think i will change my layout soon...Hopefully i get it done during the weekends...

No comments: