Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Got a 2 meeting with my superior yesterday. All about mistakes i been doing for the past few weeks due to my careless. *Haiz* One of it due to not checking them n One of them is my fault of not being responsible enough to do my work. I did not process 1 of the customer's PO and i am being blame. One of it was point to me although it is not my mistakes. It is a warning to me or i will get a serious punishment or even RETRENCH. *Haiz* So many mistakes for the past few weeks. I have to be more alert on this few things or something bad will happens. Just hope everything will be in back as usual in the past or......
After work yesterday i decided to forget all that. I has so much fun with 3 gals, Ct2, Nelly & Supinah. Had lots n lots of laugh till my stomach in pain yesterday. hehehehehe It been a while we met up together (Padahal Ct Everyday, Nelly & Supinah baru last week). The place was not so crowded yesterday. Lucky we came a bit fast or we will not have any space to sit at S11. People already there around 6pm sitting at the tables. Will be going there again tomorrow n this time around with 2 guys whom i know since Primary School till now. They might be bringing their Gf while i am alone as usual. hehehehehe (For info these 2 guys are worried for me n try to get me a bf) After dinner, we walked around the Bazaar and met a few schoolmates. :) We also saw my sista with her bf. I thought she at home but there she was with her bf. *Haiz*
Instead sleeping early yesterday, me watch tv watching "The Net" on Channel i. I watch it before but because my stomach still in pain and still full after eating a lot, i decided to watch that movie till 12am. Now i am feeling like a ZOMBIE. Thought of sleeping in the MRT while going to work but decided not to. Bring along my book n study. :) :) :)
Will be busy again with the packing. Manage to pack 8 Boxes anly yesterday. Will try to do more today as the day is coming nearer n nearer.......

No comments: