Saturday, November 15, 2003

A lot of things to do today.........Will start to do our 1st Kuih. Will try to do at least 3 or 4 types. So that we dont have to do on weekdays. Will start to do Kuih Tart & Chocolate Gajus this morning 1st once my 2 little sista wake up. Once my mum is back will do other types......Looks like a busy day today. My sis-in-law will come later n help and of course to take some. heheheehehe (Pandai dia nak tolong tapi nak sikit. hehehehehe) So Aeishah will be here later. YEAH!!!
I realise there a few things that i need to buy soon. That is my shoe for Hari Raya n a few more tudungs. Arghhh today n tomorrow can't go out so left weekdays to buy it. And weekdays i am working. Arghhh Will try to buy them on Monday or Wednesday as i will be going there n have my buka with my school mates.
Will start my exam next week and i have not prepare any. Isk luckily the 1st 2 paper is IT and not much things to learn. Just to take note of the formula of typing letters and a few things more. Will try to open the book one of these days before the exam on Wednesday........

No comments: