Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Today we had western food for Buka. Nice but too salty for the sauce. hehehehehee All blame to my mum who cook it. ;)
I dropped by at Bedok Central to buy some stuff today. It was crowded as there was a samll Bazaar there. Yesh Bazaar at Bedok. The usual shops nothing new.
As i walk home, a lonely feeling came suddenly. I dont know what makes that feeling to come so suddenly. I feels so lonely that i wanna cry. It sounds weird n crazy but that what happens to me. *Haiz* I keep asking myself why is this happening to me. So suddenly all things came to my mind. Everything that happens and in the past. All being rewind in my head. It seems only for a short while i am in Bedok but i feels that i been there hours.......
I realised something along the way. In life, you bound to face a lot of things. Regardless of Sadness, Happiness, Regret, Hurt & etc....... You will get something when you try hard to achieve it. Think of yourself 1st before others. No matter how kind you are, people tend to hurt you in any way.
I always heard that if you love someone so much and it did not work out, let that person go. If that person came back then it meant for u. But i realise all this is FAKE. All i get is more HURT. Why it keep happening??? Maybe this is a testing from ALLAH for me. I just hope i can get through and face what ever things that came by.....

No comments: