Saturday, November 08, 2003

I think i am falling sick AGAIN!!! Yesterday i am feeling not so good and today even worst........ Good thing i still have my medicine.
Even now i wakes up so early whereas everyone is still sleeping. My left arm is in pain. I went to the doctor so many times. Well the doctor say that it is due to stressness or overload or maybe i force myself to carry heavy stuffs using my left arm more. I think i am more to stressness n overload than the third reasons given by the doctor. With this rainy seasons, it is worst........ I hate it when i am in this state as all work will be pending and i will be spending most of the time sleeping. It is good that i get a good rest once in a while but...........
will be going to my Brother's house at Tampiness later and Buka there with the other family members. Will get to met my little Aeishah............Hope i am better by then. :) Miss her already........*Wink Wink*

No comments: