Saturday, November 22, 2003

Thought of sleeping back again but my eyes would not shut. So i decided to be online.......Everyone is sleeping now left me alone waking up. While typing now i am listening to Warna 94.2FM hearing all the Nasyid songs. Nice to listen to them early morning......
Will be going to the office later. have to reach there before 9am. The removers will reach there at 9am so a few of us have to be there before 9am. Will spent half the day at the old office (Hopefully they carry the stuffs faster) and spent another half the day at the new office to do the unpacking. Will try to finish them all by today as me & ct2 will be on leave next week and no one will be clearing it for us. By the time we came back, there will be a lot of things to be done & unpacking will be more difficult to do by then.
Had my Buka at BANQUET yesterday. Had a Hor Fun Beef Hotplate....It is nice to have the meal with a few colleagues of mine whom i rarely eat with. :)
Mom & sisters will be doing some cakes today. And my brother will be here today. That's mean Aeishah too will be coming!!! Hopefully i reach home on time before they went home or i will miss seeing her........

My new Office will be here......HarbourFront......Will take more pictures later. Manage to borrow my Dad's Digital camera. ;)

No comments: