Friday, November 14, 2003

Yesterday was great!!! I am having a good time with Herda, Hazel, Moshee, Afizah, Naqia & Ayshy. Nice meeting you Ayshy. What a small world when i get to know that Ayshy is also a Ping Yian, my former secondary school. Not forgetting Naqia too. Nice to met your gals back. (Dulu kenal muka aje n tak pernah berbual. hehehehehe) They are my senior of 2 years. :) We had our iftar at LPS. We eat n laugh a lot. It is good to spent the time with funny people around u. It makes me forgets all my sadness. :) :) :)
But i have difficulty in sleeping yesterday. I could not sleep. Every 1 hr i woke up n now i am having bad headache. All i need now is a good sleep. Hope nothing much complain i get later today. Will try to get myself busy with packing so that i will not feel sleepy later on......
I decide to put on my schools names that i went to before n currently now. hehehehehe after yesterday event makes me wanna get to know more people to know which schools i used to go in the past n currently. :)

No comments: