Friday, November 07, 2003

Yesterday was good. Feels better when get to met Herda, Nurynn, Ct1 & Moshee. Met Ct1 at Ct Hall n proceed to our sch to take our Exam Slip Timetable. Then head to Komalas where we met Nurynn & Herda. Moshee join us a bit later. Was shock to see him as he told us that he will not be coming. But he turn up at last for a short while. After dinner we walked around at Robinson to look around at the baby stuffs while moshee went home early.....
Ct2 is on MC again. Today is the 4th day of her MC. She is sick badly.....Her temp is still around at 38 Degrees. More work for me as usual. I dont mind that as she been helping me a lot all this while. Hope she is getting better soon. Miss her already......
Today date might be cancel as i am still not feeling so good this morning. Furthermore he will have his exam later in the afternoon n might be rushing to met me later.....I think i will head home early today n had a gd rest......
For the 1st time, i am wearing my Sandal to work today. hehehehehe feels funny at first but after a while feels good. :) I usually wear my Black Shoe OR my Sport Shoe but today decide to try new things. :)

No comments: