Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Yesterday was fun. Had my "buka" at S11 with my 2 gal friends. Had lots & lots of laugh with them. (Kecoh btol) hehehehehe Well too bad Ct2 is not there. But she did called me up to say hi & Sorry for not turning up. Well it is ok with that as she is sick. She having high fever and could not eat anything for the whole of 1 day yesterday. Hope she better by tomorrow....
I read Nurynn's Blog. I do agree with what she says that. I do feels that way but at the end of it, i always keep telling myself that whatever happens has it own reasons. ALLAH might have something good for me in future. It is just a matter of time.....
Yesterday i met him. Well he was outside so he wants to drop by my blk and have a chat with me. (gd thing he live nearby my area) At first i was kind of not sure but seeing the time is still early, i say yes to him. Met him up at 10.15pm near my blk. Sit down n chat with him a lot of things......But some of the things did not satisfied me. It makes me a bit sad that makes me can't think properly even now.....Will met him again on Friday n maybe discuss more as time does not allow us yesterday. For the first time i reach home at 12am. Isk luckily thing my parents are asleep or they will ask a lot of questions.....

No comments: