Thursday, November 27, 2003

Raya was great this time around with little Aeishah in the family. Took a lot pictures of her...Get to met a lot of Cousins and other families members too. Catch up with them the latest events and also jokes around with them...My mum busy giving out "kad Jemputan" at the same time. Yesh my 2dn brother, Zaidi will be getting married next mth so now have to start distributing the cards. Next few weeks will be busy with getting ready for the weddings....
Might be going to JB this Sat and met my other cousins especially Nazrul. Will try to take more pictures on that day :)

Our Family Picture



For 2 days never update my blog as i could not find the time to be online. Today i was on half day leave as i was having my exam in the afternoon. Hurried home and download all the pictures that i took during the shifting then to Hari Raya festive and today on the Bus. This morning i took my 1st journey to HarbourFront by BUS with my mum. She drop by 1st at Tanjong Pagar. After 2 days on leave, a lot of work has to be clear ASAP especially invoices. Tomorrow will be more rushing day n more work of course...... New office is good but the place seems smaller and people could hear you talking from far. If you wanna say something must whisper so softly.

Click HERE for more pictures.....

By the way, I MISS my MakanKakis so much already................... (dah berapa lama eh tak chat dgn Herda & Nurynn) Haiz...

Hope everyone is having a good time for their RAYA.....

No comments: