Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Feeling so freshing. Feeling happy. Feeling in love. Feeling a bit different today. hmmm It is a good feeling but ....


Will have a date with my uncle tonight. He asking me out for dinner. :) He is quite close with me so as and when he will asked me out for Dinner or etc. Usually i will bring along my 2 cousins but now i cant as they are in Malaysia now. Not sure what we will be having today. All i know i will be meeting him at Ang Mo Kio later on....


Good Luck to Azli on his new job today. Hope this new job is better than at the old place. :)


3 new Interns start working at the office. The Auditors keep disturb asking a lot of same questions. Although have told her everything but looks like she keep asking. Luckily not much people call yesterday. I manage to finish up the monthly report yesterday.


Another colleague of mine start blogging too. Never thought that he will give a try on it. Happy Blogging guys..... :)


No comments: