Monday, July 19, 2004

My weekends is great!!! Wish can do like this often. Although feeling tired but still it is a refreshing break for me... :)
 
We went out out of the house at 8am on Saturday. Took the ferry at 9.30am from Tanah Merah Terminal. It took 2 hrs to reach Tanjung Pinang. My aunt fetch us at the Terminal n we went over to her place. Nice n cosy. Her family welcome us with warm greetings. :) We had our early lunch at her place. She cook a lot of dishes for us to eat that we dont really know which one to chose. My brother counted the dishes n there were nearly 10 different dishes. It was really a bit feast for us. Then went around to do some shopping. I brought myself 2 pant suits n 2 blouse. Too bad i could not find big tudungs for myself. Will look for them here or malaysia then...Visit my bibik after that before we went home for a good rest. On Sunday itself, it was my mum to do her shopping at the market. She saw a lot of cheap things n nearly buy most of it. After being reminder by me n Farij, she stop her shopping. We used to have 2 frigde at home but then we gave 1 to my brother, Zaidi so we left 1 now. So she cant buy a lot or she will not have any space to keep. Farij brought himself a pair of shoe. Andini brought herself a few blouse for her n Maimunah too. We went home for Lunch and resting at home till evening. Took the last trip from TP at 7.20pm (Singapore Time) and reached safely in Singapore around 9pm. Me n my mum feeling drowsy during the trip. Alhamdulilah i am ok.
 
Still thinking if i should take leave tomorrow. hmmm dearie cant take leave tomorrow so i am not sure if i should proceed with it...
 
I am having stomachache now...Too much junk food last night i guess.....
 
 

No comments: