Friday, July 02, 2004

My brother, Zaki was admitted to Changi Hospital yesterday. He have Denggi Fever. He looks so weak yesterday. His face was so redish...Aeisyah also having fever but not sure whether she also having the same sickness. Today she will go for another check up. Hopefully she did not get the same diease as her father...


Quickly went straight to the hospital from work yesterday. My parents, Andini & Jaya were already there. Get to know that Zaki has been having fever lately. It get worst yesterday as his gums began to having blood. When he went to see the doctor yesterday, he was refered to the hospital right away.


After visit my brother yesterday, we also visit Aeisyah at her granny place. She was so happy to see many ppl around. She getting bigger n bigger now. And cute too... :)


Zaki might have to stay there for a week. Hope he getting well soon...


Will be having a wedding invitation tomorrow. Might not met a lot of my relatives as most of them will be coming late or not coming at all. Especially my cousin, Nazrul. Just hope i get to met my few favourites aunties on that day.


No comments: