Monday, July 05, 2004

I am having a bit of headache. Feeling sleepy too. Feeling too tired...


Rushed to a few places for the last 2 days. There were weddings on both days. After the wedding, went to see my brother at the hospital. We bring Aeisyah along to the wedding. She is so happy that she get to go "Jalan2". :) Did not stay long at the wedding cause my bro, Zaki get discharged yesterday afternoon. Went over to his place as my uncle decided to visit him too. He bring along his 3 grandchildren along. Good thing i went there n help Kak tini or she might be out of hand to serve the guests.


Have to take 3 days leave starting on Wednesday to Friday. My cousins coming over to Singapore n they hopping me to be with them while they are here. Haiz...I hope my leave will be approved. But then it is still not confirm whether they are coming or not. I guess i Still have to apply for the leave just incase they confirm to come here this Wednesday.


No comments: