Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Having Stomachache since yesterday night. Maybe due too much eating yesterday night.... :(


Met my uncle at Ang Mo Kio around 8.15pm yesterday. I reached there quite early around 7.45pm i guess. Instead of sitting at 1 corner waiting, i went shopping. hehehehehe I bought myself a wallet & bag. I told my sister to buy these items for my birthday gift but then i cant really wait for that day. I saw the 2 nice item n cant resist to wait. I realise that i like to pamper myself with buying something nice myself although i have less money in my bank. hmmm Must do something about this.


Had dinner at Breeks. For the 1st time eating there. Thought of going there with my siblings. Luckily someone bring me there. Both of us have Pasta. Then i have my favourite Chocolate Milkshake. It been a while i drink that. :)


Will not take any leave this week. My cousin's leave is not approve. He migh be coming here at the end of the month. He will try to apply for the leave soon so that he can confirm with me ASAP. Might take 1/2 leave on Friday to apply a few courses. hmmm


No comments: