Monday, July 12, 2004

I am feeling so sleepy today. I did sleep a bit early yesterday but i am still feeling sleepy n tired.


Saturday, 10 July 2004

Went window shopping with Andini at Ang Mo Kio. Dont know where to go so decide to go to Ang Mo Kio again. hehehehhe (Kes takde keje n tak tau maner nak pi) I brought myself a new sandle to be use at the office. Andini brought herself her favourite book, The Mermaid. Then continue our shopping at Bedok and met my parents there who were busy shopping at NTUC. Before headed home, they buy some durians. They buy 20 durians for $0.50 each. The whole lot of us were there. It was full house. :)


Sunday, 11 July 2004

Went over to Bro, Zaidi's home at Jurong West. It was half way finish. His home is modern's design. Although it is still not fully finish but it is quite a nice place. :) Kak Zana cook for all of us. She admit that this is the 1st time she cook so much alone with the help with my brother of course. And the cooking is perfect. Even my dad ask some to bring home. hehehehehe Reach home nearly 7pm. Thats when i nearly fall asleep. Wait dearie to be home to chat with him for a while before i fall asleep.


Will be on leave on Wed & Thurs. Will spent the 2 days at my aunt's place....Looks like a few ppl is sick. 2 ppl is on MC. Hope they will get well soon...


No comments: