Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Feeling so happy this morning. I got an increment!!! Isn't that great. It will be effected only next month...Alhamdulilah get something after a while working here... Hmmm now i will plan my budget properly n most of it will go to my savings of course. :) :) :) The 1st person i inform is dearie... He so happy for me...
 
Realised a lot to pay this month. Have to pay for my exams fee in november, bills, course n a few more....Will be in a tight this month. Will have a lot of cut in my expenses....
 
Still don't know what to buy for dearie birthday next month. My budget a bit tight this month n dont know what to buy him. He did hinting that he wants a few new items but after thinking on my budget i dont think i can buy him the items that he mention. Well, will have to think of something soon....
 
 

No comments: