Saturday, July 31, 2004

Had a great day yerterday. I learn the Bowling after watching them bowl the bowling. It is not a gd way to learn but still i did manage to learn it. :) Maybe practice a few more times n InsyALLAH i will be perfect. hehehehehhe After that me & Fiedzah went to buy our Dinner at Lau Pa Sat. Buy quite a lot till we did not finish up the food. I bring back all the food home. We were given 2 small rooms with karoake set. Most of them eat n my Supervisor being the supporting sang all the way during Dinner. He entertain us all with all the songs. Some of us took turns singing with him. I also sang one song with him. There a couple of things where everyone sang together. It was fun. I really enjoy my day. :) :) :) Will upload the pictures by Monday i hope....
Due too much eating, i am having stomachache now. I even can't really sleep yesterday night. Too full i guess. Just went to the doctor this morning as my stomach is really in pain. Furthermore i having Flu so have to met the doctor again. She gave me quite a number of medicine. Hopefully it will be better. I also have to watch my diet now. hmmm MUST motivate myself now to eat healty food especially Vegetable & Fruits.
Suppose to met Ct2 & 2 of my collegues but was cancel last minute. Ct2 has to work today n she cant joins us. It rains heavily today at my collegues places so they decided not to go. So lazy to go out due to the wheather. I will catch up with my sleep later after eating my medicine....

No comments: