Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Suhaili
Happy Birthday to Me

 
A year older for me today that is 22 years old. :) May ALLAH grant me good health & happiness always...InsyALLAH....May i achieve success always....InsyALLAH.....
 
Thought of taking leave today but decided not to. Furthermore dearie cant take leave but he will make it up other day for me... :)
 
I am having Flu again & Sore Throat today. Having a slight Fever too yesterday.  Looks like i have to ask my colleague to answer all my phone calls for today. Maybe i will go home a bit early today n have a good rest tonight. Did not have a good sleep yesterday as i could not sleep. Keep waking up a few times in the middle of the night. I am so sleepy now. Wish i could sleep longer.....
 
 

No comments: