Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Feeling so tired and weak still....Haiz....Did not sleep well yesterday night. I feel that my left ear is blocked. Or whatever you called it. My voice is still not so good.....


Had a disagreement with him yesterday. Good thing we talked things out. Yeah in relationship with anyone, we need to talk things out. No matter how bad or good the things is. We have to let each other knew what our opinion and and whatever negative or positive thinking. From there we get to know each other better. Just hope things will be better despite whatever have happen lately....InsyALLAH....


Will be taking my new Hp Today. :) :) :) I am very very excited about it. Well, i did not really aim for this phone but the offer is too resisted to be miss. Ana have been hoping to have it but in the end i have it first before her. After that, will b be meeting Ana & Andini at Bugis to buy my dad's gift as his Birthday will be this Friday. Been looking around last weekend but could not decide anything yet till now. Well, looks like it will be clothes for him again this year....

No comments: