Monday, April 25, 2005

I am feeling so tired n weak. Yeah i am at work now despite feeling sick. :(


Went to Client's place at Changi Cargo this morning with my colleague. He fetch me up at Tanah Merah Mrt Station before proceeding to Changi. At there, met a few ppl that i been talking to with. Kind of weird meeting them as i used to talk to them only throght phone. Feel so awkward after that. Especially to 1 of the guy as he will flirt at time. Well, work still be work. Just take that kind of conversation for fun and laughter. :) :) :) Bad thing i was coughing all the way. My eyes even feeling watering. Luckliy one of them offer me sweet and i feel so good after that.


Banquet just open at Harbourfront last week. Had Lunch there with a few of my collegues. Looks like more choices of food are here at Harbourfront. We shall wait for new Fast Food if possible. :) :) :) Well, i just had simple Fishball Soup Noodle due to my pain in my throat. Never mind, there will be other days to eat good food there. But the choices is not as much as at China Square located near the old office there.


Might be meeting him tonight. Not sure where we will be going.....

No comments: