Monday, April 11, 2005

I am feeling so tired today. My left feet having cramp for the past few days. I can't bend much and feels pain a lot. Andini help to massage a few times but it seems does not work much....


Friday, the test is quite ok. During the trial test my score keep appering between 70 to 80%. Overall it is fail but during the test itself, i am confident that i did it but 50% of me not confident so let's just wait for the results....


Alhamdulilah Bro Jaya's engagement went well...It was simple and sweet event. We went over at Bro Zaki's place on Saturday and eat late lunch there. Had a lot of food that day. Then went over to the gal's place after Mahgrib. They will be engaged maybe in 3 years or less till both of them are fully ready. Went back to Bro Zaki's home at nearly 9.30pm and by then everyone is dead tired. We help Kak Tini clean the kitchen before all went home.


Went to met him yesterday. Had a great day with him too. I was too tired but after a few days not meeting, we began to miss each other so we arrange for the meeting at the last minute. He pick me up near my flat and off to East Coast by his bike. Spent nearly 3 hrs there. Then drop by at East Coast food centre where i am surprise to met Bro Farij there. He was helping out there at last minute. Never expect that to happen. I thought of introducing him to my siblings maybe after 6 months from now but it seems like Bro Farij have met him first. Well, we will c how things between me and him. If it work up after this 6 month, i will start introducing a few ppl that are close to me first before my parents. InsyALLAH....

No comments: