Sunday, April 17, 2005

Had a great date yesterday with him. We met up around 3 plus at Bugis. Dont know where and what to do we head to Suntec where we had late Lunch at Pizza Hut. Then walked around from Suntec to Millenia Walk then Marina where we decided to watch movie. Our 1st movie together. We watch "Guess Who" and it was awesome. Enjoyed it so much as we had a good laugh. By then it was nearly 9.30 and we rushed home. As usual, mum nags as i am home late. Hehehehe First time going out from 3pm to 9.30pm and good thing she nags just for a while only. Little Aeisyah keeps playing with all although she is sick. She is having flu and she can remember all of us by names. She will once in a while call me LiLi or LaLa. Yeah her favourite toy for now.


My pak long came with the family. All just wake up and have not bath when they reached here. hehehehe Just imagine how rushing all of us...They bring a few good news. My 2 cousins will get married soon in August. My beloved cousin, Nazrul, will be getting engaged by next month and married together with his brother bu August. I was feeling sad and dissapointed....Couldn't believe what i heard today. I even cry after that. I dont know how to say but i am totally sad...I knew this will happen sooner or later....All i can say, May he have a good life with her...InsyALLAH...


Looks like 2 of my same age cousins are engaged and will be getting married soon. Looks like everyone will be waiting for my time soon....Arghhhh I bet all will ask when will be my turn when we all met up......This is going to be annoying...

No comments: