Friday, April 29, 2005

I went to see the doctor yesteday. My stomach suddenly cramp and i can't stand it. So after work i went to go to my family doctor and i wait nearly 1 hour to see her. A lot of the patients are workers from nearby factory. She gave me 6 different kinds of medicine which i am so shock. She claim that i might have gastric. I dont remember skipping my meals or eat late...But whatever it is, i hope to get well soon.....I get an MC today but i decide not to use it....Eric is on leave and no one can really helps my work except him. Maybe i take half day or what....Well depends on the situation later. All i know, i have a few things that need to be settle ASAP by today.


He make me shock yesterday by asking me to join him for Dinner with his colleague. Well, he dont like anyone to met us outside for now...I agree with that too. I prefer we dont plan to met any of our friends yet for now and yet he ask me to join him. At first i am shock but after a while, i feel happy as he wants to introduce me willingly to his friends. If happen we saw any of our friends outside then we can't say anything. Well, it happens twice that we saw his friend and he's not happy with it. Only Farij saw him before and he say that it will not be counted. So now is 2 (for him) - 0 (for me). Well, i think i only introduce him after 3 or 6 months down the road in future but not for now. It may sound weird but i find it good. Well at least if things not working out, ppl will not ask a lot of things...Just hope the best....InsyALLAH...


Will be busy for the next 2 days.....Hope it will be a great weekends. InsyALLAH...

No comments: