Friday, April 01, 2005

My laptop had virus and spyware. Yeterday my colleague till 11pm to help me clear all the unwanted things. But she still need more times to clear a few things. :( :( :( i can't read emails from my normal Microsoft Outlook. I need to access to the net and check my emails there. Good thing not much work to do. All i do most today is helping Hafiedzah with her invoices. A lot of invoices that need to be clear ASAP if not she having problems finishing them in future.


Had a fight with Farij. He really piss all of us. Making stupid2 things after one another. First he do POSB card without my mum knowledge and nearly finish all his savings. Then now, he get fixed line instead using pre-paid card. And he owe singtel nearly $650!!! And more worst he use his friend's mum name to get the line. Wat the heck is he thinking??? Yesterday i really mad at him. I check his bills and run through what he been doing with so much. He download a lot and use GPRS a lot too. Wasting money for nothing. Stupid of him. He work part-time and all his money wasted for nothing. I nearly slap him yesterday for being rude to me. Luckily my parents are around. Bro Jaya were not around so i took control yesterday. I told Bro Jaya about it this morning and Farij will get another lecture from him. farij is really getting out of hand and really annoying us. My parents having hard time now. I don't know what will happen if he went to Poly in June. I am scare that he will get more addicted from his school mate in future. Just hope nothing of such things happen... InsyALLAH....


Had a gd sleep yesterday. I hope to get another good sleep today...InsyALLAH....

No comments: