Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I am still weak today. Still having this flu n coughing....Wish i could sleep longer....Thought of seeing the doctor but i don't feel like going. Don't know why... :( :( :(


Met him yesterday after a week did not met up. We went to our usual place before headed to Beach Road for Dinner. Something bad happen that make him really mad at me too. We asked for Mee Goreng & Nasi Goreng from the Indian Foodstall. First the guy came with the wrong food after 10 mins then we wait for more than 30 mins. He suggest we go other place or just order any other food. But i told him just to wait patiently. Till he really mad, i just told him, that we better walked off. In the end, we went home without any Dinner. :( :( :( Well, he still angry with me now... Just hope he cool down soon.....InsyALLAH.....


I am feeling so down today. Actually since yesterday night. After the incidence, i keep questioning myself why n what n etc. Am i stubborn? Am i boring? Am i stupid? Am i too soft? And a lot more question that i keep asking myself. I looked back how my life have been. I just feel so lonely these few days and most of the time. I am sick down with flu n cough, no one in the family bother to ask, how am i? Never ask why never go see doctor and etc. I may sound to be childish but that's me. I need some attention but i feels that i don't have that since young. I have to learn to be independent since young. As young as 10 years old i think. I still remember when i was that age, i have to do the cooking alone with anyone help. Everyone critise me for being bad cooker at that time. A lot of my friends were enjoying their childhood while i have to do all the housework. Yeah it benefits me but i lost all my previous time just to help around and now i feels that i am a lousy person. I am too soft. Just follow whatever instructions given and never fight it back. haiz....Maybe what ever happens had it own reasons. I dont see it now but who know in future... InsyALLAH....

No comments: