Thursday, April 14, 2005

I am feeling so sleepy n tired. Sleep quite late yesterday and the previous nite too. For the past few days, i been sleeping in the bus while my journey to work. I seldom do that only once in a while i will sleep if i am too tired. Looks like i am really really tired as i been sleeping in the bus of this whole week. That is not a good sign....


Went to Mak Rah home yesterday. As usual we talked a lot of things. :) :) :) I love talking to her as she gave a lot of good tips and advise too. I left her home at nearly 11pm. My mum as usual will be nagging as i went home late....


Today a group of Japanase ppl are coming over to our office. So yesterday was a busy day with cleaning up. They even buy a few headset for us to wear. hehehehe They been saying that we should buy the headset long time ago but never brought it till yesterday. So starting today onwards, i will be using my headset to answer phone which i think is good. I can do other things while talking....hehehhehe


Might be meeting my 2 gfs tonight. :) Miss them so much already. It been a few month backs we met so hope tonight will be a good meeting. InsyALLAH :) :) :)

No comments: