Sunday, April 24, 2005

A few days i did not blog anything. Too much work. Busy with a lot of phone calls and other things too. And the bad thing, i been feeling sick for the past few days. Saturday was worst. I lost my voice. Yeah sore throat!!! Plus with blocked nose and cough. My body is aching too...


Thought of resting at home on Saturday but was "force" to go to Woodlands for the engagement ceremony of my cousin beside my dad. Force myself to go and all i did was just sit around and play games on the borrowed hp. Went over to the gal's side and be a camera woman for that day. (Too lazy to upload now. InsyALLAh will upload it up soon)


Both my parents get a new Hp. New first coloured hp. As usual my dad feel so proud of the phone. (Org tua katakan) hehehehehehehe I will be getting a new Hp with a new number too. Yeah i always change phone and number after 2 years after the contract ends. I just had this habit of changing so that i can totally ignore a few ppl. Yeah i may sound bad but i think things that i dont like is better be forget.


Will be out to collect my hp later. Then maybe go "jln2" at Tampiness Mall with my 2 sistas n Bro Jaya. Thought of meeting him but he is too lazy to go out. Might be meeting him tomorrow or wednesday. Miss him already....


Just hope i will get better tomorrow. InsyALLAH...Will be meeting a customer tomorrow morning with my colleague at Changi. Been talking to them on the phone regarding work and have not met them before.

No comments: