Saturday, January 14, 2006

Alhamdulilah the sun have finally out yesterday. Alhamdulilah all the clothes are finally dry. It was quite a lot and it took 4 of us to fold all the clothes. It seems sunny too today. Freshing day...Plan to go beach tomorrow but still have not decided yet as little Aeisyah is sick. Having fever.


This month total of 3 ppl are resigning. Haiz....My colleague is going to tender for 24hrs on Monday. Haiz...All this is the stupid GM fault. He postpone the contracts of 3 months for 2 times. And it was worst as he did not re-sign the contract with her. In MOM law, it is totally wrong of him to do that. Now he have to accept that she going off by Monday and no one to do the work. Looks like me & Hafiedzah will be super busy till he get a new person...One of them is marketing gal. When she only start like one month ago and now she is resigning. Maybe cannot tolerate with the GM itself. And the other one is my good colleague and friend too. She been helping and teaching me a lot especially in Accounting. She will be going back to Sabah before going to Korea to continue her studies. Will definitely miss her. She been protecting me too. Sometimes i feel that she is a sister to me. Hope to keep in touch with her always...InsyALLAH....


Sleep late again yesterday. I think around 2am. Too full to sleep early. So in the end watch VCD with Andini and Ana. We all watch VCD Eiffel...I'm in love and it is an Indonesia movie. It is a romantik, funny and teenager movie. :) :) :) How i wish it happens to me....


Thought of doing my work but seems lazy. So i just update a few of the sites that i register like Friendster, MySpace, Hi-5, AnakMelayu and a few more. Yeah i register all this just for fun to surf and of course get to know friends all over the world. Maybe tomorrow then i will do my work...InsyALLAH...

No comments: