Friday, January 20, 2006

Had 2 birthday celebration today. My dept manager, Low Wei Shing, birthday on Sunday, so me, Eric & Jo decide to buy him Lunch instead gift. Hafiedzah & Siow Wee joins in too. So the meal was shared among 5 instead 3 of us. We had Lunch at Chinatown Point Swenson. We even had birthday cake for him. Even sang for him. He quote surprise and did not expect us to know his birthday. :) It was enjoyable and fun to have once a while with a few colleagues cum friends....


Second celebration is ANDINI. Today she turns sweet 17 years old. It was just a small celebration among 4 of us. We had simple meal with Andini cut the Cheese Cake. She have received an advanced gift last month from mum but not me or Ana yet. InsyALLAH will ask her what she needs next week once the salary is in. hehehehe


A lot of things happen at work lately. Haiz getting stress more and more. I have to cope with my current work of customer service and some admin & accounts work too. Ever since Kak Lin left the company, we are back to the old routine where we have to share our work. Haiz....A few dateline is delay due of this. Not only that, a few unwanted things happen. There is a issue that customer not happy that we or should I say me, have process an urgent orders without any approval from the customer's big boss. I simply process the order due to the verbal urgency needed by customer. After delivery were done, they were saying that the amount were too big that were nearly 15K. Beacuse of these, they cat accept the orders and requested to reject which is impossible. Haiz...If i did not help they will say that we are unhelpful but after so much trouble, i get this kind of reply. It hurts so much...Haiz just see how or what shall the management will say about this as they will have a major meeting with the clients soon...


This weekend will be busy with my work especially my spend analysis project. Hope to get it done ASAP before Monday. Cause i will be busy with some certain issues related to invoices that need to be settle ASAP.


Went to Mak Rah's home yesterday. It was nice to met her again. Feels a bit better meeting her up. Feels more relaxed. As usual she always buy me things whenever she went aboard. I get Jubah and some cloth to make baju Kurung. Haiz sometimes i feels that i dont know how to repay her. Just pray that she is healthy always... InsyALLAH...


Okies better i off to bed now. Been sleeping late lately and my body is aching already. Hope to get a good rest today so that i can spent time the whole day doing my work...

No comments: