Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Feeling so tired today. Went to class yesterday. Alhamdulilah the class finish a bit early. :) But it were super crowded when i went home yesterday. The MRT were quite packed. Not really sure where all these people have gone to. But Alhamdulilah i manage to get seat while my journey back to Bedok. :)


My colleague inform me that looks like i am one of the pioneer ppl that still working in this company. hmmm Left 3 piooner ppl only. hahahaha Without realising i have been working here for 4 yrs already. I think it should be more as i work as a part-timer here when i first started. I admit i learnt a lot of things here. From tele-marketing to admin then to customer service till now. Sometimes i enjoy my work sometimes i do. Simply i still stay because of certain ppl that i like here. They teached me a lot of things that i really appreciate. Now a lot of these ppl have left. It sadden me a lot of life still goes on with or without them. I still do keep in touch with a few of them. Sometimes i miss those old days when they are still around.


Someone msn me instead sms. She used to be very very close to me. Even works together with me here before. After she left, she changed. Never bother to reply my sms if reply it takes her ages. I began to hate her since. I dont know what have i done till she treat me like that. I dont bother to ask as she dissapointed me a lot of times. I look her up as a sister at times. Now she came back asking for help when she wants to get married. Now you know how important friends are rite. I dont ask you to keep calling me everyday but at least keep in touch once a while in our busy busy live. Haiz....What makes me piss off is you can keep in touch with other colleagues here but not me or even Hafiedzah. Although i hate you, i just pray that you are doing well n happy always....InsyALLAH...


Parents are back today. When they reach Singapore, my Aunty passed away at KL. She passed away due to Breast Cancer. Moga rohnya dicucuri rahmat...

No comments: