Monday, January 30, 2006

Still feeling a bit weak today. Been having slight fever and migraine. I can't sleep nearly the whole nite yesterday. My head was too painful even to lay down on the pillow. I even vomitting for a few times. I force myself to eat the medicine and try to sleep after that. I finally get some sleep at around 3am this morning. And i woke up around 8am. Yeah that early although my head still aching. Try to continue to sleep but i couldn't do that. So i woke up to help mum cook Lontong for Lunch.


Instead of eating at home, a guy friend of mine ask me to join him to have late lunch outside. He knew that i been not feeling well lately so he ask me to take fresh air and had lunch with him. It feels a bit relaxing taking fresh air earlier on. Will be going to Masjid Kassim later for MAAL HIJRAH.


It been a few days at home and i have not done any work yet. Yeah been spending my time sleeping due not feeling well. Just hope i get well by Wednesday... InsyALLAH...


"Selamat Tahun Baru islam" pada semua umat islam.

No comments: