Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Haiz....Frustrated and kind of broken hurt. Frustrated cause there this stupid guy keep calling disturbing. I wish he go away from my life. He is quite irritating fellow. I can't ignore him yet as he still owe me money and he is paying slowly and i am waiting for the day he finish all that and i will totally ignore him. It was very frustrated and worst he take me as his gf although i told him that i am not interested to be his gf. I can become crazy!!! Been ignore him most of the time but not totally yet. Haiz....Sabar aje aku ni....


Broken hurt cause someone i knew nvr talk to me at msn anymore. Haiz...Dont know if i hurt him or what so ever....Try to talk to him but its either he busy or not there...Haiz...If you happen to read this,
"RIDWAN aka LioncityMan, I AM SO SORRY IF I HURT U. MISS CHATTING WITH U! NOT ONLY THAT I DO MISS U A LOT! HOPE TO CHAT WITH YOU AGAIN SOMEDAY. IF NOT, TAKE CARE N SORRY ONCE AGAIN..."

No comments: