Saturday, January 07, 2006

Alhmdulilah My Sister-In-Law, Kak Zana have given birth to baby gal, ADEENA at SGH at 4.30pm on Wednesday. She is as chubby as little Aeisyah. Shw weight 4.27Kg a slight bigger than Aeisyah. The delivery was done by normal delivery. :) :) :) Another chubby niece.


InsyALLAH Ahmad will get married this year. :) :) :) Another wedding event. The day have not be finalise yet but maybe will be in december or maybe earlier.


I am thinking of looking for a new job. Not that i dont like this job but i want a less stressful job. Yeah every job is stressful but i want a bit lesser stressful so that i can have more time for myself. Haiz...been looking around it seems a lot in the west but seriously i have not fully decide if i should or shouldn't look for new job. A few people are thinking of leaving the company as things are getting worst especially with the stupid boss attitude. Maybe a wait till i finish up my "LCCI in Customer Service" then i start look for a job....hmmm...


Will be home this weekend to do my work. Hopefully i can finish up all my pending work. I managed to clear some of the pending reports yesterday. Now have to concentrade on spend Analysis which is doing a matching list.

No comments: