Monday, January 02, 2006

Tiring day yesterday. Accompany Andini to do her last minute shopping for school things. Yeah last minute and i hate that. We went 3 places altogether. She get a lot of scolding from me. First she did not plan properly for the things that needed to buy. Secondly she simply waste time looking at other things rather than her school things. It was quite busy and packed with a lot of people yesterday till i get my migraine when i reached home. Took my pain killer and off to bed early. Couldn't sleep really well as it was quite painful at my left head.


Been trying to do my work but i can't concentrate on it. I manage to upload nearly all my music to my MP3. I am thinking of buying a laptop on my own so that i can easily transfer all my personal things there. Can keep all my songs there too. But no budget for now. I thought of buying it and pay it in installments but find it not a good idea. Or i simply borrow my mum's money and pay her slowly...Will c how things later...

No comments: