Monday, January 16, 2006

I am so tired today. Been sleeping late for the past few days. Can't really sleep so me wasting time watching VCD and chat and surf the net.


Hopefully not much work today. But for sure the work will be a lot for the next few days till they find someone new to the invoices. Just hope i able to cope. InsyALLAH...


Might be going to Mak Rah's home today. She is back on Saturday morning. If i am not too tired, i will be going there after work. If not have to wait on Wed or Thurs only.


Someone makes me angry yesterday. Haiz I dont know why must you make me angry. You know that i dont like and i do mind certain things but you still dont bother to listen. Haiz...Once this issue settle, i hope you will be gone by the wind. I dont want to know or bother about you anymore...

No comments: